The Legal Information Clinic at McGill’s Board of Directors oversees the work of the Clinic, ensuring its accountability and overall strategic direction. Of diverse backgrounds, its Board members are united in their efforts to ensure that the Clinic continue to offer free, high quality legal information to members of the McGill community and the general public.
The Legal Information Clinic at McGill’s Board members:
- Me Anais Kadian, Lawyer at Belleau Lapointe
- Professor Christopher Buddle, Dean of Students of McGill University
- Me Bruno Guillot-Hurtubise (Honorary Lifetime Board Member), Director of the Québec Superior Court’s Research Department in Montréal
- Professor Robert Leckey, Dean of the McGill Faculty of Law
- Me Gassim Bangoura, Legal Counsel at Birks Group Inc.
- Iain Batchen, Senior Manager, Deal Advisory – Transaction Services at KPMG
- Me Kiran Ross, Lawyer and Researcher at the Québec Superior Court’s Research Department in Montréal
- Me Michael N. Bergman (Honorary Lifetime Board Member and Founder of the Legal Information Clinic at McGill), founder and principal of Bergman & Associates
- Me Véronique Roy, Lawyer at Langlois lawyers
- Wes Cross (Honorary Lifetime Board Member), administrator (retired), McGill University